General Policies & T&Cs on bicycles sold by gpbikes PTE LTD
Warranty Activation and Service Support with original spare parts from the manufacturer can be only made through the Authorised Distributor. Any forms of warranty activation and claims from unauthorised sellers or unknown sources will not be recognised by the manufacturer and will be deemed as an unauthorised or defective product.
- We only will provide service support on Bikes sold by us.
- We will not provide any form of Bicycle services and repairs on products that are bought from us.
- The Bicycle Warranty only covers the bicycle frame does not cover maintenance, repairs, components replacements and any other forms of Bicycle Services.
- Wear & Tear Items, Moveable Parts are not covered in the Warranty and are usually labelled under Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs.
- Bicycle maintenance, repairs and any other forms of Bicycle services will be under the bicycle owner's own expenses.
- Bicycles are similar to people; when a person feels ill or unwell, it is strongly advised to schedule an appointment with a Doctor for diagnosis or Yearly Checkup. Similarly, if an issue arises with the bicycle unexpectedly, Please Make an Appointment with us for diagnosis, tuning & checking for your bike.
(Charges, T&C Apply)
- Basic Charges for Diagnosis, Tuning & Checking will be from $30 onwards for the first 6 months from the purchased date.
(Charges vary depending on the job scope)
- After the first 6 months of purchased, basic charges will be from $60 onwards for Diagnosis, Tuning & Checking.
(Charges vary depending on the job scope)
- The basic charges do not include labour, change of parts & components or component replacement.
- Additional charges apply on top of the basic charges if Alignments, Servicing, Repairs, Component replacements or labour are needed. This falls under Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs.
- Please Make an Appointment with us before coming down for Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs.
- Strictly no servicing & repair services on Weekends & Public Holidays.
- We will not install parts & components not sold by us on the bike as it is considered as modification and customization & warranty may be voided.
- Warranty will be voided if the bike is not used within the manufacturer's recommended requirements.
- If problems arise after the bike had been serviced by an untrained technician, another bike shop, or done personally for modification, repairs, change of parts & components, We will not be responsible for the issues which happen to the bicycle and the Warranty may be voided.
- Additional diagnosis fee will be charged for rectifying the issue.
- Charges vary depending on the seriousness of the issue.
- This diagnosis fee will not include any labour or components replacement.
- We reserve the right to reject the bike based on the seriousness of the situation.
- We will only attend to the bike in its original condition and specification.
- We will not be held liable for any damages to accessories, components, and other related items not purchased from us on the bike when the bike is brought to us before, during, and after Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs are carried out.
- If needed, annual maintenance for bikes will be from $60 onwards. This falls under Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs.
- Charges for Annual maintenance include Diagnosis, tuning, brake alignment & Joint checking.
- These charges do not include additional labour or component replacements.
- Please refer to Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs for more information.
- For Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs Please Make an Appointment with us before coming down to deposit your bike.
- There will be NO Instant or Urgent service.
- Bicycle Services and Repairs ranging from at least 3 days to 1 week.
- Additional time may be required depending on the order of the queues and the scope of the job.
- Please bring along your receipt.
- We will not attend to bikes without a receipt.
- Strictly no Servicing & Repair services on Weekends & Public Holidays.
- In no event shall gpbikes PTE LTD will be liable to any customer who purchased the bike from us or to any third party for any loss or injury, or for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential losses or damages of any kind or nature arising directly or indirectly out of the bike purchased from gpbikes PTE LTD.
- Kindly Note that these policies do not apply to Second Hand Bikes.
- Please make an appointment with us if you require Bicycle Services & Repairs. (Basic Charges & T&Cs Apply.)
We will only provide our service & support or Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs to the bike subjected to the availability of spare parts and components. Charges for parts and components replacements will be charged accordingly on top of the basic charges. This applies to both DAHON & Other bikes we are carrying. (Additional Repair & Labour fees may apply depending on the job scope.)
Walk-in requests will not be accepted. Please Make An Appointment before coming down to deposit your bike. There will be NO instant or Urgent Service as we will be attending to our customer's bikes according to queue order. Bike tuning within the first month or Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs will be ranging from at least 3 days or more after the bike deposit.
Please note that we will not install any 3rd parties components.
Receipt must be shown upon the bike deposit. We will not provide any Services for bikes without receipt.
***Terms & Conditions for Bikes Purchased from gpbikes PTE LTD***
- Strictly No Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs bikes on weekends.
- We only work on bikes sold by us.
- We will not work on bikes that have been neglected where servicing will not help bike. Eg, rusty components, extremely dirty, etc........
- Warranty will be voided if Bikes are neglected or use in a manner, not within the manufacturer's recommended use.
- The bike must be in its original specifications and condition sold by us without any modifications, adjustments, adding additional weight beyond maximum specification, done personally or by other bike shops when brought back to us for tuning and brake adjustments within the first month.
- Our staffs & technicians holds the decision on whether the issues arises with the bike is chargeable within the first month.
- Minimum charges of $30 - $60 onwards when diagnosis is required.
- Modifications, servicing & repairs done by other bike shops, untrained technicians or personally will be the bike owner's responsibility, this may result in the warranty being voided. We will not be liable if issues arise.
- Changing tyres & inner tubes, tuning, adjustments, alignments, repairs, missing parts and other related issues done by an untrained technician, other bike shops or personally will be considered as modifications.
- We have the right to reject depending on the seriousness of the issue with the bike.
- Additional Diagnosing fees will be charged on top of the basic charges if modifications had been done to the bike. (This falls under Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs.)
- Diagnosing fees & basic charges are not refundable.
- We have the right to reject the bike for Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs depending on the seriousness of the issue.
- Wear & Tear items, components damages, movable parts are not covered in the warranty. (Labour, Parts & Component Replacements falls under Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs)
- We will not be liable for any lost or damaged accessories, components and other items which are installed on the bike when brought back to us for tuning within the first month.
- If agreed upon, Installing of components and accessories not sold by us will be charged with labour fees. We will not be liable for any components & accessories lost or damages before, during and after the installation process.
- There will be no warranty period for Bicycle Maintenance & Repairs
- These terms & conditions do not apply to second-hand bike owners.
- After the bike sold or deposit with us for our services, the bike owner agrees to our policies & terms & conditions.