During this pandemic situation along with new rules and regulations, there will be NO IN-STORE shopping to minimise the possibility of having a COVID infected individual spreading in an enclosed area.
Viewing only / No Test Bikes or Trying of Bikes for all our products due to customer's safety, hygiene & liability issues.
Ordering of bikes:
- After an order is placed, we will arrange a date & time with the customer for the bike collection.
Thank you for your kind understanding. 😊
Until further notice, please adhere to our rules & regulations as shown below when visiting our showroom:
- For collection of bikes with orders done through our Order Form, we will arrange a time and date with the customer for bike collection.
- Training on folding and using the bike will be provided, as well as some safety procedures to be noted.
- Training will be conducted along the 5 footway in front of our showroom.
- Warranty, Service Support, T&Cs and basic bicycle services charges will be explained to the customer.
- Viewing only / No Test Bikes or Trying of bikes.
- We do not have test or demo bikes due to hygiene, customer's safety & liability issues.
- There will be NO In-Store Shopping.
- During this COVID period, customers are not allowed to enter our showroom mainly to minimise the possibility of having a COVID infected Individual spreading in an enclosed area.
- Our showroom is Glass panelled. Bikes are displayed in front of the 5 foot way and thus customers are able to view the products we are carrying.
- If you require assistance with any of the products we carry, our staff will make every effort to provide you with more knowledge about them.
- Wear a Mask at all times.
- Please adhere to the social distancing rules and regulations when visiting our showroom.
- If you are feeling unwell or having slight symptoms like cough, flu, headache, Please be considerate and refrain from visiting our showroom and it is strongly advised to visit a doctor.
- For Bicycle Services & Repairs an appointment will be required, kindly fill in the Bicycle Services & repairs form.
- For any other queries, please contact us.
- Although there is no need to make an appointment for viewing or purchasing, we recommend that customers call us first before coming down. This will assist us in maintaining proper crowd control safe distancing measures for customers visiting our showroom.
Tel: (65) 6289 2787
Address: 199 Upper Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 534875
Our Usual Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5.30pm
Saturday: 12pm - 5.30pm
Sunday: 12pm - 4.30pm
Public Holidays: 1pm - 4.30pm
Our Opening hours may vary from time to time, we would highly recommend customers to give us a call first before coming down to our showroom.